lua nova + bon jovi

Fizeram uma paródia com a música "Wanted Dead or Alive" do Bon Jovi, com letra e cenas (não reais, claro!) do filme "Lua Nova". Dá uma olhada no clipe, e a letra tá logo embaixo do vídeo:





All alone, oh how things have changed Edward is gone, but these feelings remain. Im horny now, and I have been all along I ride this bike, and I wear this thong. Im a cowgirl, on a Vampire I ride, Unwanted, undead or alive x2

Jake is nice, until he spits his game All the people I meet, always want to suck my veins, Can’t they see this Miss is Taken, my ring sparkles like his face, Now Ive had enough, its time to rock this place I’m a cowgirl, on a vampire I ride Unwanted, undead or alive x2

Ohhhh I ride!! [Guitar Solo] I’m a cowgirl, on a vampire I ride Unwanted, undead or alive

I walk these streets, at the front of a werewolf pack Eddie’s about to die, and now it’s time to take him back I’m in Italy, [Awww yeeeaahhh!] Volturi sausage fest They’re gonna let us go, cuz were not like all the rest. I’m a cowgirl, on a vampire I ride Unwanted, undead or alive x3



HAHAHAHA! Muito bom!!!


fonte: MyPix

Um comentário:

Tecnologia do Blogger.